Friday, August 03, 2007
Update & Announcement

It's been a long time since I last wrote an entry. So here it is! :D

Update:
My TCA classes ended. Truly grateful to my wonderful lecturers, Paul & Joy. I enjoyed both classes a lot! I can't wait for Band Dynamics to start in September! There's going to be Charis Invasion! :p

Announcement:
  1. I have decided not to make the M&M's brownies due to low demand. As some of you may have seen in the poll, it's break even between those willing to pay $3.00 & those not willing. But I will still make if you need me to make for some functions or parties. :)
  2. My brownies sales covered my registration fee & module fee next trimester in TCA, my YAM retreat trip (most of it) & cos for the Modern Levites conference! Praise the Lord! Thank you for buying from me, namely (not in the number of brownies bought!): Uncle Samuel Tay, Ben Au, Peh Aik Hui, Aunt Annie Lim, Gracie Lim (sister), Stephanie Neubronner, Deniece Grace Foo, Jordan Chan, Evangeline Lee, Lee Si Hui, Chris & Michele Quah, Tan Zhen Xin, Paul David, my mum, Tracie Lim (sister), Wong Qian Min, Amos Lim, Sylvia Wee, Joy Khau, Quek Shu Ling & Eugene Tan. You guys made the above possible! I'm still raising funds for the coming the partly uncovered YAM retreat trip, my textbook for Band Dynamics & hopefully, for my first year end mission trip. I will continue to look to God, believing that He will continue to provide whatever is needed. :) Amen!


On 12:28 pm, Cheryl lays it all at the feet of Jesus.