Sunday, July 08, 2007
Wait

This week's word (like last week's... Since last night until today) for me is 'wait'. The Merriam Webster dictionary defines 'wait' as:

  1. transitive verb 1: to stay in place in expectation of : await
  2. intransitive verb 2 a: to look forward expectantly ; 4 a: to be ready and available
Wait for a miracle; wait for myself to be ready for God's use; wait for God to fulfill His plans in me...

Adding to what is above, wait is being patient, persevering... Wait for God's will, & not mine.

God's promises will always come to pass. He is faithful & He never fails. And because of that, I will wait upon my God as long as I live. Even if I don't see it being fulfilled in my lifetime (like what happened in Abraham's case), I know for sure it will be fulfilled in time to come; in God's own perfect timing!

Daddy God, Your will be done. Amen!


On 5:33 pm, Cheryl lays it all at the feet of Jesus.