Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Make orders for your brownies now!

Dear all,

Thank God for your support. The first batch of brownies are all being ordered. My following batches are coming on real soon. So please make your orders & I promise it'll be better as described in the previous post.

I've friends suggesting delivery & if you need me to specifically deliver to places outside those I've stated, there will be an additional charge of $2. This is due to the fact that I have to take public transport to & fro, hope you understand this.

As with regards to the surplus made to cover all I need for ministerial activities, it's still a long way to go. So I hope more people will give me the support before we enter August as that's when the bulk of money is needed. Thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For next week's delivery, please order this week! Hence, if you want your brownies to deliver on time, make your order a week before please! Thank you... & praise God!


On 2:53 pm, Cheryl lays it all at the feet of Jesus.