Monday, June 25, 2007
May God's will be done

First of all, I want to give thanks to God! My first module for Certificate in Creative Arts -- Worship Leading, got an A! Praise the Lord! May he be glorified!

The second thing: I want to put my trust in God in whether to take Band Dynamics next trimester. I pray that if it's God's will, He provide & He cause me to be able to rely on Him to get all my commitments done. Lord You know the many commitments I have. I just lay it all down & surrender it to You. You take charge.

Thirdly, I am disheartened... I believe God is dismayed too, to see the disunity in church; the gossip; the slander; the 'saying of things as if we thought we know everything'. In fact, I hope all of us will constantly come into humility to God & to one another. What did we learn in HF last Friday? Has it gone into drain? Lord, I pray Your people seek You... Seek Your thoughts, seek Your perspective so that we will no longer see others with our own eyes but Yours, O God.

I commit all these into You hands. Have Your way Lord. Amen.


On 10:31 am, Cheryl lays it all at the feet of Jesus.