Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Brownies now officially for sale

Finally, yes, my brownies are done... my first attempt. :D It's quite a generous portion for a brownie, I think. Selling at S$2.00 each, all proceeds will go to my tithe, production costs & my various ministerial involvement such as funds for my YAM retreat, classes at TCA, etc.

Superfudge Brownie
Superfudge Brownie (S$2.00)
A little wet but quite tasty... That't what I can say. Haha! Please support so that I will have the opportunity to come up with the improved batch!

Chocolate Chip Blonde Brownie
Chocolate Chip Blonde Brownie (S$2.00)
Slightly a little hard but the chocolate chip definitely melts in your mouth at your first bite! I'll improve on the later batch provided I manage to sell this batch off!!!

If interested, please contact me via email, the Comments section or phone call. Collection points are only at Junction 8, Trinity Christian Centre--Adam (Tuesdays & Thursdays evening) & Charis Christian Church (Saturdays & Sundays).

Thanks for the support!


On 9:54 am, Cheryl lays it all at the feet of Jesus.