Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Feeling emo after watching The Leap Years

The Leap Years



Went to watch The Leap Years with Deniece & Ruqin. It was a lovely film. I enjoyed it. It's been a long time since I last cried while watching a movie... most probably because I haven't been to the theatres for more than a year (I know you can't believe it but it's true!), finally stopped it early this month, watching Away From Her.

Anyway, back to the topic. Ya, feeling emo... Especially hearing the sentences on silence mentioned in the movie. Silence growing louder... That's what I'm experiencing I guess... As I draw away from him & he, not replying my SMSes. Adding to this, I dreamt of him yesterday night, out of the blue. Sometimes I wish for an answer, but God says, wait... I'll wait, but in the mean time, God is hearing my grievances & naggings too. But I'm learning to draw away from him, though the feelings inside of me keeps bugging. Then again, like I've said time & time again, I hate being strong. I'm sick & tired of it. So perhaps feeling emo gives me an avenue to be more girl?

According to the film, women have the liberty to propose to men on February 29. In today's context, women are more upfront I guess. I am one such example when it comes to relationship matters. I'm not afraid to reveal my feelings for a guy. But of course it would be great if the guy can talk it out with me, whether or not he accepts or rejects me. I'm getting tired of playing guessing games & for being so 'gung ho' in expressing my feelings.

Well, The Leap Years is a very sweet, romantic film, with some element of comedy in it. I don't mind watching again. Heehee... I guess I just want to be at the state of feeling emo? The fairytale-like (unrealistic) feeling which we will hardly, or never, experience in real life... Something girls are hoping it happens to them I guess... :)



On 12:43 am, Cheryl lays it all at the feet of Jesus.