Thursday, May 21, 2009
The aftermath

After the more-than-a-month silence, I've decided to blog something about him. Not on what happen, but on me realising the impact it has on me. Let me state the ground first: I'm not blogging for self-pity; I'm blogging more to reflect & hopefully, receive advice from you who is reading. I mean, after all, we can still be friends. :)

The last time we (kind of) spoke was during my birthday. I asked a question & that was it. Well, I'm quite pleased with myself for finally being able to let go & I'm really thankful to God & to my friends, who has been by my side, to pull me through thus far.

Then I started realising there are a lot of things which I would do in the past but no longer dare to do now. Not really dare but more of afraid. I realise I am more passive now. I think I will not tell a guy I like him again (unless he literally makes me fall head over heels :D), I will not blog about me liking someone again especially if he knows my blog (I advertise it everywhere... So who will not know?). I think this change is too drastic, which I never expect it to happen. I know this is unhealthy but I guess God will pull me out of it, some time some how. :)

Okay, enough of my boring entry!


On 12:01 pm, Cheryl lays it all at the feet of Jesus.