Thursday, March 11, 2010
That is Christian Love

The recent talk of the town: Jack Neo's affair. How can I not talk about it too? :D

From my perspective, I see God in this whole situation. From Jack confessing he had an affair to the forgiveness of his wife, I see the love of Christ manifested. It takes a lot of contemplation & courage to tell someone you know, left alone the whole world, that you've sinned; you've been unfaithful, & it takes even great strength & love to say "I forgive what you've done".

I was reading The New Paper this morning & a friend of the couple said, "And what gives anyone the right to crucify him, especially when Irene -- the most aggrieved party -- can forgive him?" EUREKA! Just like us, who have sinned, God choose to forgive our every wrong. Instead of crucifying us, He crucified Jesus such that He took the punishment we deserved simply because HE LOVES US.

Truly, Christian love is so evident in this situation, & I thank God for such demonstration & revelation.


On 10:26 am, Cheryl lays it all at the feet of Jesus.