Sunday, October 11, 2009
Getting back on track is the key to a new beginning

After jogging this evening, I had a good chat with my dear & I was glad we talked about church & Christianity (Thanks, my love!).

Out of the conversation, I told him that I felt people at church are going through the motion for the sake of it (I hope I am wrong!), at least a couple of people I know. Right at this moment, I feel that we should focus on getting people back on track... I feel for some of us, our personal walk with God is, directly or indirectly, hindered by people leaving church. And the rest of those 'left behind' are all worked out and tired. People are not motivated to go the extra mile. In fact, taking a new step can be due to the fact that one feels obliged to do so.

What are we thinking?

Who is our focus?

What should we do now to get back on track? Not for me to decide, but I guess at least I have blogged about it & it will start to make people think. :)


On 8:31 pm, Cheryl lays it all at the feet of Jesus.