Sunday, January 03, 2010
A brand new year!

Something happened to the pictures on my blog & thank God it has been rectified more or less. Praise God & thank you, my dear, for helping me clean them up. :)

Reflection on 2009
2009 has been a great year. I thank God for giving me Eu-Jzin, who has been real great opening my eyes to many things around me.

Work's more or less okay. What was great was I ended 2009 with a new job! I've signed the letter of agreement to work with Carlton Hotel! My official last day at AH will be at the end of January 2010 & I'll join Carlton in February 2010.

I stop attending Charis & has been looking for a church since October/November 2009. Have been attending Gospel Light Christian Church. Love the message (shall blog about it soon!). But don't know if I'd be staying there as their worship's a little too much "I/me", I feel.

I'd say I can improve in many areas of my life, especially spiritually (I'm hungry!) & Eu-Jzin will play a part in all that is coming in 2010. :D

What's up, 2010!
Hmm, I guess that's more or less what I want to do for this year. Everything starts with a vision, an end in mind. So I got to be disciplined & start planning so all these might work.

Lord, into Your hands I lay my hopes & plans. Please take over & be blessed by everything I do. Amen. :)


On 11:13 pm, Cheryl lays it all at the feet of Jesus.